Technical Service Delivery Manager
Salary: up to £45k plus Ben
Start Date: Fri, 21st Dec 2018
Location: , London
Vacancy Added On: Wed, 5th Dec 2018
Job Ref No: js 6788
Detailed Job Specification:
Technical Service Delivery Manager- City of London
Our client is looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic Technical Service Delivery Manager with a “can do” attitude to manage one of their key accounts in from their customers office located in London.
This is a new position and a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join our clients growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering IT services into an international customer.
As a Technical Service Delivery Manager you will:
• Work closely with the Head of Service Delivery in defining the technical and
business strategy and account plans for their area of responsibility.
• Manage the operational delivery of contracted services to the nominated contracts to
ensure that SLA’s and KPI’s as defined in the relevant contracts are met or
• Improve customer satisfaction to meet or exceed our clients customer satisfaction
• Continually evaluate the service and service provision and make improvements.
• Identify the root cause of issues and find solution to remediate them in line with
ITIL’s Problem Management discipline.
• Promote our clients capabilities to the customer, identify sales opportunities and
then work with the bid team to execute these opportunities.
• Conduct regular customer reviews to ensure that all operational deliverables are
being achieved and client satisfaction is maintained.
• Collaborate with the Account Manager to achieve annual revenue and margin targets.
• Facilitate the growth of the nominated contracts by exploiting incremental revenue
or cost saving opportunities.
• Identify opportunities and work with the Account Manager and bid team to execute
• Control and manage the operating budget for each customer contract within area of
• Collaborate with the various teams to ensure that their performance is aligned to
what is required to deliver the services.
• Manage the onsite engineering team to deliver the contractual obligations in the
most efficient and effect way ensuring process adherence and skill-based
As a Technical Service Delivery Manager you will have:
• Demonstrable experience in the IT field and / or project service industry for role
holder to perform fully and effectively in the job with a thorough understanding of
the following functions:
- Customer Account Management
- Operational Management
- Man Management
- Service Management
- Project Management
• Proven track record of technical acumen within the Desktop IT platforms:
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 and associated corporate roll outs
- Office 365 and all variants of Office
- Apple Mac experience in a corporate environment
- Mobile devices in a corporate environment
- Management of PC estate using tools such as SCCM/ Landesk
• Man management experience especially of distributed teams
• Experience in matrix managed organisations
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent relationship builder
So if you are a Technical Service Delivery Manager looking for your next exciting career move please apply now!