Graduate Sales Support Trainee
Salary: 20-21k p/a
Start Date: Sat, 23rd Mar 2019
Location: , Berkshire
Vacancy Added On: Mon, 11th Mar 2019
Job Ref No: 4073
Detailed Job Specification:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Trainee to join a blue chip organisation in Bracknell.
You will be able to work across all departments in support of the CEO. You will be an integral part of the smooth day to day running of the business and you will support the service delivery team through the co-ordination of their activities. Excited by social media and digital marketing and you will be interested in international travel, culture and languages.
You’ll be joining their team at a time of rapid growth and you will have the opportunity to really make a difference. You'll need to be smart, a self-starter and excited by the challenge of working in a diverse and innovative organization
What you will need:
• You will be an excellent communicator,
• Have a strong 'can- do’ attitude and forward-thinking approach.
• Outstanding organisation and co-ordination skills and a high level of competence in Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must.
• You will get things done through your engaging style and dynamic and confident approach.
• You will have the ability to integrate well, capable of working alongside others and, when needed, independently. Creating collaborative working relationships will be critical.
• Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; ensuring the team culture is professional and solution focussed and helping to ensure all deadlines are met
• Collation of business data for reporting purposes to support regular timetables and ad hoc requirements
• Provide proactive professional executive support to the CEO. This includes but is not limited to a high level of diary management and ensuring appropriate and timely reminders to team members to close-down on outstanding actions
• Keeping contractual information up to date and using company databases as required
• Co-ordination and creation of material for internal and external presentations
You will have:
• An attitude of delivery against key timelines
• Taken leadership roles during your studies through sports team, clubs, debating societies etc.
• Keen desire to continue to learn and progress
• Ability to work within a diverse team of people in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Strong influencing skills
• A desire to learn about business concepts and ability to use initiative to improve efficiency
• Excellent time management, confident communication skills and ability to stand your ground
• Strong problem solving and creative thinking
• Superior attention to detail and organisational skills
• A degree
• Interest in languages
If you are a graduate looking for your next opportunity please apply today!